The intent of calibration is to match blood glucose levels between Interstitial fluid (where the sensor is inserted to your body at the muscle).
For all those who had been asking us how to CALIBRATE DiaBox, we prepared this info.
-First of all, you need to be stable, make sure you haven’t exercised, drank coffee or wine, haven’t had food 30 to 40 minutes before calibration, maybe you’re angry and need to take a moment.
–Be in range, remember when glucose levels are out of range can provoke a non accurate response to CGMs readings, Try to be (70 to 130 mg/dl | 4.0 to 8.0 mmol/L)
-We suggest calibrating in the morning time and before breakfast
Step by Step DiaBox Calibration:
- Upload Diabox to latest version v3.1
- Make sure DiaBox is closed at your mobile device (blow up the app from preview before installing)
- Go to TestFlight and press upload
- Wait until you see a button that suggests opening the app
- Go to DiaBOx
- Pulse the new + (plus) button at the center. The Calibration set up will open
- Note you will need to calibrate every new sensor
- You need to have ready 2 blood test strips for accuracy
- Pinch one finger and enter BG Value
- Pinch another finger 15 and enter second BG Value (IS THIS CORRECT)
- Bubblan suggest entering another calibration (WHEN ANTON HELP LOL)
- We suggest calibrating again 2 days after the new sensor applied and 1 day later if the sensor is not new
- For more accuracy calibrate your bubble again on day 8 and day 12
For any technical questions please send an email to: [email protected]